Thursday, 16 February 2012

How to write an essay

Starting time: 8:00pm

Best make a coffee to prepare myself for a productive evening. Coffee buzz! Wait what? Big bang theory? Okay fine, one episode wont hurt. HAHAHA oh Sheldon's mum is such a racist... I bet he'd write this essay for me. Okay right, tidy room tidy mind! Or whatever that saying is.. i'll move all the clothes to the end of my bed, then i'll -OHMYGOD I missed eastenders, iplayer it is! So dramatic. Now I have no room to sit on my bed. Bugger. Okay i'll make space, eat this chocolate, then write out my essay title. 48 words for the essay title! Wheeey progress. Oh god didn't I put washing in ages ago? No Amy, it'll have to wait. Okay back onto my word document. FACEBOOK NOTIFICATION! Oh fuck off sims social I don't play you anymore. Okay right.... focus Amy... Focus... though I am a little hungry, and I have a bit of cathedral cheese in the fridge. Food break. Back and ready to work! So, an essay on youtube... i'll just type that into google.. Oh hello youtube! Haha Jenna marbles you so funny. Ahh. Okay i'll start with writing how many people visit youtube daily. WHY is this taking so long to find? Stupid youtube. I love youtube! No person on facebook I hardly know I will not be attending that event which is somewhere i've never heard of with people i'm pretty sure don't even exist. Back to google. Wikipedia? Would they notice? Hang on... what's my essay about again? I'm going for a shower.

Finishing time: 22:49pm

No comments:

Post a Comment